Nominations Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity
Before starting the nomination, read the instructions below:
- Please read the call conditions
- We also suggest that you read the FAQ, where you can learn more about the Prize and clarify any doubts.
- The nomination application, including the accompanying documents, must be submitted in English.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- The same organization, institution or person may nominate more than one candidate.
- All entries must be submitted until 15 March 2022, 23:59 (GMT).
- The nomination form must be completed in one session and it is not possible to save it before submitting.
- Once the nomination is completed, it will not be possible to access or make any changes.
- Once the nomination is completed and successful submitted, applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Applications open from 15 Nov 2021 – 15 March 2022 (23:59, GMT).
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
Atualização em 26 novembro 2021