Institutional policies provide essential reference frameworks for our vision, mission and values as well as ensuring compliance with regulatory and professional requirements.
Institutional policies apply to some or all members of the IGC community, including the Board of Trustees; faculty, including visiting faculty; employees; volunteers; students; and others who are performing activities or providing services including consultants, vendors, and contractors.
- Open, Transparent and Merit-based Recruitment policy
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion policy
- Intellectual Property policy (to be made available soon)
- Data Management policy
- General contractual and legal obligations – Lei Geral do Trabalho and Estatuto do Bolseiro (in Portuguese only)
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Emergency Plan (in Portuguese only)
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Fellowship Regulations
HR Excellence in Research