- All personal data provided by the Holder shall be processed by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation (hereinafter “Foundation”) as the Controller.
- Based on the pursuit of the Foundation’s interest in the organisation of its events, the Holder’s personal data shall be processed for the purposes of managing his participation in the event.
- The Holder may contact the Foundation regarding any questions related to the processing of personal data carried out in this context and for this purpose, through the address: [email protected].
- The Foundation may collect the image, sound and voice records of the Holder upon his/her participation and intervention in the event, and these recordings may contain personal data and be disclosed by the Foundation by any technical means of broadcasting, distribution or communication.
- The Holder’s personal data shall be kept for the duration of his/her relationship with the Foundation, except where another period is required by applicable law. Some data (namely the name of the Holder and personal data contained in image, sound and voice records collected during the event), may be kept indefinitely by the Foundation, in the context of its management and conservation of cultural, intellectual and artistic heritage.
- The Foundation guarantees the Holder’s exercise of his/her rights in relation to his/her data, such as the right of access, rectification, erasure, right to object, restriction of processing and data portability, according to applicable law. These rights may be exercised through the contacts stated in paragraph 3 above.
- The Foundation implements all necessary and suitable security measures for the protection of the Holder’s personal data, either when the data is processed directly by the Foundation or when the data is processed by subcontracted entities.
- The Holder may file a claim with the Portuguese Data Protection Commission (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – “CNPD”) if he/she considers that there is a breach of the legal provisions regarding data protection by the Foundation.
- Authorisation for the use of rights of image and copyrights, within the scope of this event, is granted by the Holder to the Foundation, free of charge, without the payment of any pay or compensation.
Updated on 19 february 2020