Frequently Asked Questions
- Enter the website and click the LOGIN button at the top right corner of the page. In case you are accessing the website using a smartphone or a tablet, click on the icon showing a person at the top left corner of the screen.
- To create a new account press “Sign up”. Fill in the required information. The email address you enter will be the one associated with your account. After entering the required information, please press “Sign up”.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link on the inbox of the email you entered. By clicking that link, you will be taken to another page where a confirmation message will appear. Note: if you choose to copy the link and paste it in your browser instead of clicking, be sure to copy the whole link. Otherwise, you will not be able to confirm your account.
- Your account has been created!
This error happens when the link was not fully copied. Please check if you copied it correctly or simply click on the link you received via email and wait for the confirmation message.
Please check that our confirmation email did not land in your junk mail or spam folder. It should have the following title: [Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian] Activate.
If you still did not receive a confirmation email, please confirm you still have storage in your inbox. You may also have mistyped your email address, and your account was not created. Please register again and provide your correct email address.
One of the following situations might have occurred:
- You did not validate your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email you received.
Check your inbox and your spam folder. The confirmation email should have the following title: [Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian] Activate. Open the email, click the blue link, and wait for the confirmation message.
- The email and/or the password might have been entered incorrectly.
Enter them again and check if they are correct.
Note: passwords are case sensitive.
- You do not remember your password.
You can try to recover it as instructed in the next
You can recover your password by accessing the LOGIN area and pressing the “Login” button. In case you are using a smartphone or a tablet to access the website, you should click on the icon showing a person at the top left corner of the screen and then click “Login”.
Click on the link “Have you forgoten your password?” and enter the email you used to register. You should then receive an email with instructions to change your password.
Open the email, click on the blue link, and enter a new password according to the instructions provided.
Note: passwords are case sensitive.
We recommend that you have the most recent version of your Browser to prevent any errors while trying to apply. The verification process depends on the Browser you are using. Note: the website might not work correctly in outdated browsers.
Open Google Chrome and click on the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen. Click on “Help”, and then “About Google Chrome”. You can copy your browser's version. Example: Version 80.0.3987.162 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Open Firefox. Click the icon of the top dropdown menu. Select "Help", and then "About Firefox". You can copy your browser's version. Example: Version 71.0 (64-bit).
Open Safari and click on the Safari Icon on the top menu (next to the Apple logo). Click on “About Safari”. A pop-up window will appear with the information on your version. You can copy your browser’s version. Example: Version 10.1.2 (11603.3.8).
Open Microsoft Edge and click on “Settings and more”, then select “Settings”. Finally, click on “About Microsoft Edge”. A pop-up window will appear with the information on your version. You can copy your browser’s version. Example: Version 79.0.309.71 (Official Build) (64-bit).
In case you cannot find an answer for your problem, you can send us an email at [email protected] with the following information:
- The kind of device you are using (computer, tablet or smartphone)
- The Operating System of your device (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS,…)
- The browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer,…) and its version
- A print screen with the error as well as the date and time the problem occurred.