Nominations Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity
Before starting the nomination, read the instructions below:
- Please read the call conditions
- We also suggest that you read the FAQ, where you can learn more about the Prize and clarify any doubts.
- The nomination application, including the accompanying documents, must be submitted in English.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- The same organization, institution or person may nominate more than one candidate.
- All entries must be submitted until 08 April 2022, 17:00 (GMT).
- The nomination form must be completed in one session and it is not possible to save it before submitting.
- Once the nomination is completed, it will not be possible to access or make any changes.
- Once the nomination is completed and successful submitted, applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Applications open from 15 Nov 2021 – 08 April 2022 (17:00, GMT)
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
Updated on 14 march 2022