Preliminary Draft – Terrain
The guidelines defined in of the “Headquarters and Museum Programme” — continuity, an intimate relation between indoors/outdoors induced by the ideals of the Modern Movement — meant that modeling terrain work would need to be carried out on the hillside of S. Sebastião where the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation chose to install the buildings.
A set of sketches in the Archive of the Projects and Works Service demonstrates the following method.
- Production date: 31/12/1961
- Designers (main authors): BARRETO, António Facco Viana, TELLES, Gonçalo Pereira Ribeiro
- Contributors (co-authors): FCG – Serviço de Projectos e Obras
- Project phase: Do concurso ao anteprojeto
- Identifier: PT FCG FCG:SPO-S002-D00025-DES01006
- Temporal coverage: 1961
- Type of data: Image
- Extension format: 1 desenho
- Media format: jpg
- Keywords: modelling, system, technical design, topography
In order to consult the original version of this document you should contact the Gulbenkian Archives by e-mail [email protected] and refer the document´s ID