Provedor dos Armazéns Farm
Detail of the Topographical Chart of Lisbon and its Suburbs by Duarte José Fava, 1801, in which Fernando Larre (Warehouse Provider) Farm, is identified. In 1865 and 1867, it was acquired by José Maria Eugénio de Almeida for the construction of S. Sebastião Palace and Santa Gertrudes Park. Part of this Park would be purchased in 1957 by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation for the construction of the headquarters and museum building.
- Production date: 1826
- Designers (main authors): FAVA, José Duarte
- Project phase: Do caráter do lugar