Photograph dated 1969 but referring to the Review Project developed in 1966, which determined the expansion of the lake, which led to a more intimate relationship with the Grand Auditorium and the emergence of two more water courses, to the east and west, which feed into the lake.
This photograph registers the changes that occurred on the western banks, next to the Grand Auditorium.
- Production date: 09/01/1969
- Designers (main authors): FCG – Serviço de Projectos e Obras, NOVAIS, Mário
- Project phase: Revisão de 1966
- Identifier: PT FCG FCG:SPO-S001-P0001/08/12-FOTO01729
- Temporal coverage: 1969
- Type of data: Image
- Extension format: 1 fotografia
- Media format: jpg
- Materials: concrete, drain, granite, iron, lawn, meadow, pebbles, rock, stone, trench, wood
- Keywords: photo
In order to consult the original version of this document you should contact the Gulbenkian Archives by e-mail [email protected] and refer the document´s ID