Every day, from sunrise to sunset
Interpretive Center Gonçalo Ribeiro Telles / Ice Cream Shop
Summer open from 10:00 às 19:00
Winter open from 10:00 às 18:00
Closed on December 24th and 25th, January 1st and May 1st.
The exhibition space is temporarily closed due to the pandemic situation.
This Garden and its natural heritage belong to everybody. Contribute towards its continued balance by using it appropriately.
– The Garden is reserved for pedestrian circulation. Activities such as walking animals, cycling or ball games are correspondingly forbidden in order to protect the surrounding nature;
– Respect the Garden’s natural health. Do not feed the animals;
– Preserve the plant species and do not gather, cut or damage the flowers and plants in general;
– Please keep to the pathways in order to best preserve the plant life and grass;
– Treat the sculptures and urban furniture with all due care;
– Respect the instructions of the park keepers.
How to get here
The two closest metro stations to the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation are São Sebastião (blue and red lines) and Praça de Espanha (blue line).
Carris 716, 726, 756 (Av. de Berna), 746 (Av. António Augusto de Aguiar) and 713, 742 (Rua Marquês da Fronteira). Lisbon Sightseeing: Oriente Line and Belém Line.
Entrecampos station is located at a 15 minute-walk (aprox.) from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation and has a connection with the metro network.
You can use the new network of cycle paths in the city centre and leave your bicycle in the cycle racks we have for this purpose.
Lift, ramps and toilet facilities available for visitors with special needs.
ATM and a cloakroom available at Head Office, the Founder’s Collection and the Modern Collection.
The cloakroom service is closed during the pandemic.
Av. de Berna 45A / 1067-001 Lisbon
Tel.: (+351) 217 823 000
For more information contact us using the form.