Contacts & information
Av. de Berna 45A / 1067-001 Lisbon
Tel.: (+351) 217 823 000
Every day, from sunrise to sunset
This Garden and its natural heritage belong to everybody. Contribute towards its continued balance by using it appropriately.
– The Garden is reserved for pedestrian circulation. Activities such as walking animals, cycling or ball games are correspondingly forbidden in order to protect the surrounding nature;
– Respect the Garden’s natural health. Do not feed the animals;
– Preserve the plant species and do not gather, cut or damage the flowers and plants in general;
– Please keep to the pathways in order to best preserve the plant life and grass;
– Treat the sculptures and urban furniture with all due care;
– Respect the instructions of the park keepers.
Interpretive Center Gonçalo Ribeiro Telles / Ice Cream Shop
Summer open from 10:00 às 19:00
Winter open from 10:00 às 18:00
Closed on December 24th and 25th, January 1st and May 1st.
The exhibition space is temporarily closed due to the pandemic situation.
Underground: S. Sebastião (blue and red lines)
Buses: 713, 716, 726, 742, 746, 756
Parque Berna (underground)
Pr. de Espanha
GPS: 38.737541, -9.154649
Lift, ramps and toilet facilities available for visitors with special needs.
ATM and a cloakroom available at Head Office, the Founder’s Collection and the Modern Collection
For more information contact us using the form.