Due to renovation works at Centro de Arte Moderna and the Open-Air Amphitheatre, tthe 37th edition of Jazz em Agosto will take place exclusively in-doors, at the Grand Auditorium and Auditorium 2 of the Main Building.
The Foundation adopted the Portuguese Health Authority’s guidelines for cultural facilities to prevent the spread of the Covid-19:
- It is mandatory to use a mask, covering both nose and mouth, during the entire concert.
- There will be a vacant seat between each one that is occupied.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection guidelines were implemented on all areas.
- The doors will open 45 minutes before the beginning of the concert. We advise you to be early.
- Choose your entrance according to the designated sector of your ticket.
- There is no break.
- The Bar in the Foyer and the Cloakroom are closed.
How to get here
The two closest metro stations to the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation are São Sebastião (blue and red lines) and Praça de Espanha (blue line).
Carris 716, 726, 756 (Av. de Berna), 746 (Av. António Augusto de Aguiar) and 713, 742 (Rua Marquês da Fronteira). Lisbon Sightseeing: Oriente Line and Belém Line.
Entrecampos station is located at a 15 minute-walk (aprox.) from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation and has a connection with the metro network.
You can use the new network of cycle paths in the city centre and leave your bicycle in the cycle racks we have for this purpose.
All areas and buildings of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, including the Garden, have accesses and equipment for visitors with limited mobility, such as lifts, ramps, tactile paving and adapted toilets. Our auditoriums have reserved areas for wheelchairs.
On weekdays, our car park will be open one hour before the first concert, closing 30 minutes after the last concert. On weekends, it is open from 09:00 until 30 minutes after the last concert of the day. There are parking spots for visitors with low mobility.