Visual Arts Support Programme – 3rd phase
Projects of artistic creation, exhibitions
Funding for projects in the field of visual arts that fulfil the following criteria:
- Projects of artistic creation carried out in Portugal, with public presentation.
- Exhibition projects carried out abroad (solo or group exhibitions), involving Portuguese artists. Exhibition projects that are curated by and/or include the involvement of an institution or a body focused on international artistic production and dissemination will be given priority.
- Professional artistic entities;
- Portuguese visual artists;
- Foreign visual artists who live and usually work in Portugal.
a) 15 January to 15 February (until 6:00 p.m. GMT – Lisbon Time, Portugal);
b) 1 to 31 May (until 6:00 p.m. GMT – Lisbon Time, Portugal);
c) 1 to 30 September (until 6:00 p.m. GMT – Lisbon Time, Portugal).
Projects must be submitted at least four months prior to the date of the start of the initiative.
How to apply
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Before submitting the application form, please check all of the eligibility criteria and read the regulations.
- Your application will only be accepted once you have filled in the application form and uploaded the documentation requested in the Regulations. Finally, click on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- To prevent problems in submitting your application, avoid applying in the last few days before the deadline.
A maximum of 10 grants of up to €3,000 and a maximum of 8 grants of between €10,000 and €20,000 will be allocated every year.
Tel. (+351) 217823357
Email: [email protected]