in the fields of Portuguese Language and Culture
Open for applications
Call for applications to support original research projects in the fields of advanced studies regarding Portuguese Language and Culture, intended to encourage innovation, experimentation, and the development of new work technology with potential to be systematically replicated.
- Linguistics, Philology and Didactics.
- History, Art Studies, Literature, Philosophy and Cultural Studies.
Public and private institutions of higher education, research centres and other similar entities, both Portuguese and foreign.
The projects have to start within the next 12 months of the date on which the Foundation notifies the beneficiary.
The period for implementation of the projects should be no longer than 12 months after the planned starting date.
How to apply
- It is suggested to reread the Regulation before filing out the form.
- The candidate should login to create a MyGulbenkian account.
- All compulsory fields of the form have to be filled out before submitting the application.
- After submitting the form the candidate receives an e-mail with the file number automatically assigned and the access to MyGulbenkian.
- The application will only be completed after the upload of all required documents in PDF or JPEG.
- It is possible to upload (or replace) documents during the present call for applications.
- It is possible to save the form during the filling out process.
- It is not possible to modify the form after it has been submitted.
- To prevent difficulties in the submission process and possible request for additional information, by telephone or e-mail, avoid submitting the form during the last days of the opening period as they coincide with the weekend.