For students ( Master or PhD) and young academics in Armenia, under the age of 35.
The Armenian Communities Department is awarding short term scholarships to enable qualified students, early-career academics and researchers based in Armenia to participate in international conferences, seminars, short term courses and research trips, related to their research field, abroad.The objective of the programme is to encourage academic interaction and exchange of knowledge and ideas.
Scholarships are awarded mostly for short term travels. In rare cases, longer research/study trips will be considered, for up to three months. The programme is open to all research fields. This year we will continue to privilege applications from the humanities and the social sciences but will also privilege research related to environmental sustainability and climate change.
Applications are welcomed at any time of the year, no sooner than six months and no later than two month, before forthcoming events. Submitted applications will be evaluated regularly on a monthly basis. The average time to provide candidates with a response is one month.The grant amount is a fixed amount, please consult the table available in the “Requirements, Criteria and Conditions” document. The grant will be allocated and paid in Euros.
- Be studying/based in Armenia
- Be under 35 years old at the time of the application
- Be (i) a Master or PhD degree student or (ii) a researcher from Armenia, wishing to attend international conferences, seminars, short term courses, research trips related to his/her research field.
How to Apply
- We only accept online applications.
- You need to register before applying.
- Please read the “Requirements, Criteria and Conditions” document available in the documents section above before applying.
- Your application will only be valid after all the mandatory fields of the application form are complete and the mandatory documents are uploaded.
- At the end click on the “Submit” button. We strongly advise candidates not to wait until the last few days before applying.