Projects Grants for Armenian Themes
The Armenian Communities Department supports individuals and organisations, regardless of nationality or country of origin, in projects pertaining to Armenian themes and issues that fall within the scope of its priority areas.
Project support for individuals and organizations, regardless of nationality or country of origin, working on Armenian themes and issues.
The Armenian Communities Department of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation supports various cultural, educational, research and philanthropic projects that can have a positive impact on the Armenian world, be it in Armenia or in the Diaspora.
The projets should fall within the scope of the Department’s priority areas:
- The Western Armenian Language.
- Cultural Creativity Support in Armenian.
- Research and Critical Engagement in Armenia.
The applications will be evaluated in April, July October 2023 and January 2024. The same or similar projects cannot be submitted more than once during any given year.
-Open to all applicants (both individuals and organisations) regardless of nationality or country of implementation.
-Projects must be related to Armenian themes and issues.
-Projects must fall within the scope of the Department’s priority areas.
How to Apply
- We only accept online applications.
- You need to register before applying.
- Please read the “Requirements, Criteria and Conditions” and “Applications Guidelines” documents available in the documents section above before applying.
- Submitting a proposed budget is mandatory. Submitting the budget template, we supply is not. You may submit your project budget in your own format if you so choose.
- Your application will only be valid after all the mandatory fields of the application form are complete and the mandatory documents are uploaded.
- At the end click on the “Submit” button. We strongly advise candidates not to wait until the last few days before applying.