Since 2000 the Art Library is being developing a plan of digitalization in order to enhance access to the content of some of the special collections. The digitalized copies of the documents can be accessible either through the online catalogue or at Flickr.
Due to copyright and/or rights of privacy/publicity some images in the Digital Collections are only available within the local network.
Use Terms and Conditions of Digital Images
- All digital documents are protected by copyright and/or rights of privacy/publicity and the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation owns all rights, title and interest of them.
- All digital documents are not to be used in any manner without the express written Permission from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation. Digital Documents usage without prior express written permission is strictly prohibited.
- The rights Calouste Gulbenkian owns do not include a license to any persons, places, property or subject matter depicted in a digital image/document, which may be subject to copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity belonging to third parties. You are solely responsible for determining whether your use of any image requires the consent of any third party or the license of any additional rights, and you should not rely on the information provided by Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation. If you are unsure whether additional rights are needed for your use, you are responsible for consulting with legal counsel.
- All digital documents can only be used in the terms set in this Agreement and together with the written Permission statement with the terms and conditions concerning the use of the images signed by both parties.
- Under all circumstances, Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation disclaims any all liability in connection of the use of any image of the Digital Collections.
Share this page: