Congress Courtyard – Details
The documents in the archives reveal two phases in the approach taken by the landscape architects to the Congress Courtyard, one in 1963, and another in 1966, which this design document covers.
A zoom in on the blueprint reveals the benches proposal (which was never carried out) and the construction technique used, which allows for the abstract design that characterizes the proposal presented for this courtyard.
- Production date: 1966
- Designers (main authors): BARRETO, António Facco Viana, TELLES, Gonçalo Pereira Ribeiro
- Contributors (co-authors): FCG – Serviço de Projectos e Obras
- Project phase: Do projeto de execução à obra (1963-1969)
- Identifier: PT FCG FCG:SCT-S006-DES01114
- Temporal coverage: 1966
- Type of data: Image
- Extension format: 1 desenho
- Media format: jpg
- Materials: bench, granite, grit, pebbles, planting land, rock
- Keywords: courtyard, detail, furniture, herbaceous, inert coating, living coating, section, shrub, support wall, technical design, tree, wall
In order to consult the original version of this document you should contact the Gulbenkian Archives by e-mail [email protected] and refer the document´s ID